Breed Information and More

Doberman most aggressive dog – Funny doberman dog video

Doberman most aggressive dog – Funny doberman dog video

Dobermans are among the ten most aggressive dogs. Now you will see why they are included in this rating. Dobermans attack man, child, other animals. Funniest Doberman Videos

Five reasons why the Staffordshire Bull Terrier does not suit you

TOP 10 Cute and Funny Chocolate Lab Puppy Compilation

Mini pig twerk vs Hot chick

Cats attack

Always only new video for you. Please Subscribe. Thanks.

Community – Google+

#funnyvideo #funnydog #funny #dog

49 Comments
  1. AinaDecembersDream snow says

nope now three

2. E-Robo 206 says

I would get a Doberman or husky

3. BlackParade March says

They're not agressive they are just protective I have one u fucking fag

4. john gamble says

If you don't have room in your heart and home
    for a human baby then you don't have room for a Dobie

5. Amanda Leonardo says

Doberman are very gentle dogs it all depends on how you train them

6. Mazllum Sela says

fuck you bitch dobarman are the best….i have one and he love my baby fuck out

7. Henri Liimatainen says

dopermans are loyal in most of the clips the dogs just wanted to play dogs can be trained to attack and defend but mostly they are normal dog's

8. Henri Liimatainen says

that last thing "never never the owner of a doberman" pisses me off doberman is my favourite dog breed

9. James Be Singing says

1:58 most irresponsible Xbox owners

10. James Be Singing says

Don't kick the dobie it could maul you if it wanted

11. ID da Menace says

ironical video

12. Fawad Talib says

nice sarcastic video, 🙂

13. Callum_ Gamer says

Give it love and care two not be aggressive and it's how you bring them up

14. Callum_ Gamer says

You are kicking and straggling the dog bring hell on you nasty pair of kids

15. Ryan Mccutcheon says

this video is boring

16. Amr Olwan says

2:20 poor dobby .. Get off you fucking fat boy.

17. Nini Lili says

Dover mans are good dogs the problem is that Doberman lose their scent when they get old,which makes them attack

18. Nini Lili says

Doberman sorry auto correct.

19. RamsTheKingMau says

I have a Doberman pincher and she's the sweetest girl ever. But she also is aggressive to bad people.

20. Platz Harley says

There is no problem with Doberman it's the people who let them do that

21. F I F T Y T W O says

this is so fake. dobermans are one of the best dogs with children. they naturally take care of them

22. Nini Lili says

They determine on smell to know if that's they're owner or intruder

23. Kristy Martin says

THESE ARE LYES!!!

24. Lunna sol says

5:55 showing the brand-new dog mop yes the dog mom comes in collars off fawn blue black and red
    Go to the adoption senter now

25. Rickard risberg says

Dobermans arent "agressive" they do what are made to do which is to protect their family owners. The deaths caused by dobermans are caused because they have defended their onwers. Like this comment if you agree.

26. Floral Jiminie says

4 Your torturing the dog! he wants space that's how you make it angry all dogs do I have a doberman pinscher and He doesn't like it when you bother him. you have to train them not make videos saying they're aggressive it's their dang nature guys… They are police dogs to. And so they are aggressive but you need to train them who to attack and what not. and why are you grabbing it's tounge? that's how you make it aggressive… Like do you see number 4? he is litterally choking the dog. 6 THE DOGS HAVE FUR STOP MAKING THEM HOT. And Dobermans don't get along with other dogs? They are curious and stuff. and that dog is way to small for that doberman. How do you know they are just playing? My doberman is Friendly. Not all are aggressive. You have to train them to like each other. And you see at 4:50 the doberman is mad so take the dog away from him and let the doberman freaking rest… This video is sick the title is a lie the dobermans just want to play and the title is a lie the dobermans are not aggressive it's the toddlers and babies who are messing with them to make them act up dogs have feelings to don't treat them like that if your gonna let your children do that do your doberman or ANY dog don't get a dog then wait till they are mature. It's stupid watching this dogs getting tortured by the kids. The kids are the aggressive ones they are KIDS trust me I know Because We have a doberman and he jumps on me all the time but I still find a way to handle him and tell my sister what their dog did and he gets spanking that's how you train him he also likes fruit tho but yeah this video isn't funny it's torture to me you all of us and the dogs. Treat them the right way not like they are there they have feelings are ARE ALIVE not DEAD so stop making them aggressive that's how you get them mad it's not their fault its yours it's like if you got rage over someone annoying you don't do that and the dobermans are curious like police dogs sometimes and when it wags it's tail it's FREAKING HAPPY! It probably wants to play! Our doberman wags it's tail and we know it's HAPPY! So this VIDEO IS SO STUPID! CHANGING THE ROLES!

27. Jaime Godbout says

this video is the dumbest thing ever if u see how to own a doberman they are the best dogs ever I train doberman and they are amazing dogs I strongly disagree with everything in this video and why did u put never own a doberman again in another video put that I a video again. I will seriously hunt u down and kill u doberman pinchers are great dogs . and and when the the doberman wasn't being aggressive they were just playing all dogs do that . and doberman pinchers are fine around children they were seriously just playing and those kids should not be putting stuff on the poor dog and hopping all over the dog and on the Moody and aggressive part they only wanted to be pet and be loved and that part when the cat was hissing the cat was being the aggressive one so I rest my case doberman pinchers are the best dogs u can own they are only making sure there family is safe

28. Dagger X says

Stfu Doberman aren't aggressive the are protective and playful I'm 10 my Doberman is really nice to me

29. iiReckless Cookiez says

**READ THIS PLZ***
    omg this is such a lie!! Dobermans are lovely,smart,nice,loyal.
    To this stupid person who created this video, he thinks they are bad. Bcz they look bad with their ears and tail. And that they are black (not racist) BUT OMFG RLLY? THEY ARE BAD FOR CHILDREN AND PPL? R U DUMB? LIKE SRSLY R U DUMB? DOBERMANS AREN'T PITBULLS. PITBULLS ARE WORST! HAVE U SEEN ON THE NEWS ANY STUFF ABOUT DOBERMANS? DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE STRONG. THEY WILL EAT YOU! THEY ARE STRONG FOR INTRUDERS. THEY LOVE THEIR OWNERS AND JUST WANNA PLAY WITH YOU/YOUR CHILD. I have a doberman!! I suggest to totally get one!! OFC THEY WILL EAT SHEETS AND RUIN STUFF. BUT IF THEY ARE INSIDE. BUT THIS STUPID CREATOR FORGOT ABOUT OTHER DOGS!! NO DOGS ARE FRIENDS WITH OTHER DOGS. EVEN DOBERMANS. THEY ALSO ARE ANGRY. BUT IF NOT. THEY JUST WANNA PLAAAYYYYYYYYY. JESUS CHRIST. I dislike the video..

THIS VIDEO IS A LIEEEE!!!

30. Hannah Dyson says

Dogs and very young children don't mix , same for cats . Don't let young kids and pets mix it's not good for ethier animal or child, plenty of animal lovers have no problems in allowing the animals wealth care to take priority over the child's , as a nursery nurse and animal lover it disgusts me. Most animal lovers have kids .

31. STRAIGHTOUTTACAMDEN! says

his name is funny small pet and he shows this big ass cute dog

32. STRAIGHTOUTTACAMDEN! says

2:13 ok wtf i feel bad for this dogs

33. Sasha Stokes says

my doberwoman is amazing. we have kids and other dogs including a 5 pound Chihuahua. and she's gentle and loving with everyone. but got help strangers on our property. best breed on earth.
    very wonderful family dogs

34. Sariah Cole says

Braaa still love them

35. Sariah Cole says

The boy was kiking it that like abuse to the dog

36. natalie evans says

Any dog can be aggressive. I have 3 dogs all are aggressive to the ppl that they do not like. ^ Video is a piece of shit

37. Mady Ungar says

when you sad children I thought you meant 7 and up not 1 month old babies make it more clear next time stupid and they where just playing I don't think you can see

38. Mady Ungar says

This video is a lie all Dobermans are different they are not the same so stop saying that they are moody and aggressive cause some are not, some are trained to be guard dogs but not all of them, some of them are nice and can live kids.All Dobermans are different.THIS VIDEO IS A LIE!!!!!!!!

39. Pooja Gupta says

You are wrong Doberman a very friendly I am having 2 and they are very friendly

40. k butter says

it's not smart to allow babies to play with any dog..even when you know the dog. Dogs can be unpredictable as can children. Dobermans can tear a child or small dog up if they so desired. Most are gentle but sometimes they can play rough

41. Xxlexi WolfxX says

Bruh how is that aggressive its playing

42. Ayushman Bhakat says

it is fackr doberman is so friendly

43. Ayushman Bhakat says

i have 4 doberman dogs

44. Hoplite Warlord says

I own a doberman, best most loyal and intelligent dog in the world…….but having said that, I would not allow any young child to test this dog, children do not understand if they hurt or upset this dog, there will be no second chance!
    I know my dobie very well and I would trust her with my life, but I would never allow a baby or a toddler to test her, cause you just don't know what can happen, (adults are a different story)
    Even if you are inches away, there will be nothing you can do to save a baby from an upset doberman.
    Stupid people putting their children and dogs at risk!

45. Kalani Spurlock says

Yea the dobie let the toddler kick and put her hand in the dobie mouth soooooooo aggressive

46. Jesus Martinez says

Dobermans are inoffensive with well training

47. ROGUE X94 says

The sarcasm is hilarious

48. Michael Martinez says

dobermans = the greatest

49. Paul A says

Wow. There goes the "dobermans are aggressive" myth. It's incredible the bullshit we are sold through hysteria and fear.